Shipping and Payments
SHIPMENTS AND PAYMENTS
Shipping and delivery
The delivery of the Products is carried out by courier to the shipping address indicated by the CUSTOMER in the purchase order form.
The CUSTOMER is therefore obliged to enter a shipping address in the order form. BONOMI SPA will only accept orders with a shipping address in one of the following countries: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brunei, Bulgaria, China, Cyprus, South Korea, Croatia, Denmark, Egypt, Emirates United Arabs, Estonia, Philippines, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Iceland, Canary Islands, Faroe Islands, Jersey, Kosovo, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein , Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Holland, Poland, Portugal, Principality of Monaco, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, United States, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Hungary.
Orders that contain the indication of a shipping address outside these borders will be canceled pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 1456 of the Italian Civil Code and the total amount due will be refunded, if already paid. In this case, any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and / or things caused by the non-acceptance of an order for the above reasons is expressly excluded for BONOMI SPA. We do not accept shipments to post office boxes. Delivery times may vary depending on the designated carrier and the destination of the goods. The costs are charged to the CUSTOMER, unless otherwise indicated on the Product Page. Shipping costs vary according to the kilometric rates, or particular territorial areas: the costs will be expressly and separately indicated before the CUSTOMER transmits the purchase order. This amount will finally be reported in the "Order registration confirmation" and "Shipping confirmation" e-mails. Please note that if "advance bank transfer" is chosen as the payment method, the shipment will take place as soon as the transfer is received. The courier is responsible for the delivery. BONOMI SPA undertakes to collect any reports of non-delivery or delayed delivery of the products through the Customer Service and, if necessary, to assist the CUSTOMER in protecting their rights as required by law. In any case, any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and / or things caused by failure and / or delayed delivery of an order for the above reasons is expressly excluded by BONOMI SPA.
The CUSTOMER is recommended to check at the time of delivery:
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered;
- that the closing materials have not been tampered with in any way.
The mismatch in the number of packages or indications and / or any damage to the packaging and / or the product must be immediately reported by placing a specific indication on the delivery document. By signing the courier's document, the CUSTOMER certifies the real external integrity of the product and the conformity of the delivery. Any problems concerning the real physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 10 working days of delivery by sending an email to the customer service address email@example.com or by calling the toll-free number 800 298 911.
Terms of payment
Payments by the CUSTOMER can only be made in the following ways:
- Credit card (American Express, Visa or Mastercard): in this case the actual amount of the order will be charged only when the order is complete and ready for shipment. The communications relating to the payment and the data communicated by the CUSTOMER when this is done take place on special protected lines. The security of payment by credit card is guaranteed through VBV (Verified by VISA) and SCM (Security Code Mastercard) certification. The related financial information will never be used by BONOMI SPA except to complete the procedures relating to your purchase and to issue the related refunds in the event of any product returns, following the exercise of your right of withdrawal, or if it becomes necessary. prevent or report to the police the commission of fraud through the Site.
- By bank transfer in advance;
-With Paypal payment method;
- Cash on delivery: payment will be made in cash to the express courier upon delivery of the goods (ONLY FOR ITALY)
Payment methods may vary during promotion periods.